Friday, November 22, 2019

A new type of energy

What if we could stop using so many fossil fuels and convert more things to electric? The car has recently been reinvented to run on electricity instead of gas. This is an awesome step for humanity to start bringing down our pollution levels. Now, what if there is a way to produce our own electricity to power our home or cars. What if there was a home gym that would harness your hard work and convert it into energy to use. This would help society become cleaner and more active.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good idea. I think this would help build a healthier society if done right. I would love to be able to charge stuff just by being active. People have always said they wanted to bottle up the amount of energy I have and with this technology that would be possible. It seems cool.

    ReplyDelete