Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Timing your workout

People know that working out is an important part of living healthy. What most people do not know is that working out in the morning before you start your day is when you can get the most benefits. I understand it may be hard to find the time, but some people really believe its the best way to start the day and will get up at ridiculous times like 5:30 in the A.M. The benefits include things like feeling energized, sleep better, burn more fat, and lower your blood pressure. All of these things are just bonuses on top of your daily workout if you were to exercise before you go about the daily business as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Working out to start your day is arguably the best thing for you're body, I completely agree. The biggest issue with this is the time. It's not realistic for people to get up an hour early before school or work and get a good workout in. Although there are lots of people that try to, many quit after a few weeks because it's a full on commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people should think about this because this could be most helpful for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, working out in the morning is the best thing. I have done it before and it is hard getting, but it did feel good and it woke me up. I did feel stronger, but again it was hard getting up.

    ReplyDelete